The European Union of Hearing Aid Acousticians (EUHA) announced its call for papers for the upcoming 63rd International Congress of Hearing Aid Acousticians, which is scheduled to be held at Deutsche Messe in Hanover, Germany between October 17-19, 2018.
In order to be able to continue the success of former Congresses, the EUHA invites future attendees to take an active part in preparing and arranging the event.
This year’s program will focus on:
- Groundbreaking results of the latest research and studies on audiology, diagnostics, and medical science as well as related issues,
- New diagnostic methods and technologies for assessing, differentiating, and compensating hearing deficiencies,
- Measuring and identifying cognitive performance,
- Measuring and differentiating listening effort,
- Findings from the field of impulse conduction and transmission,
- Auditory processing and Auditory Processing Disorder (APD),
- Strategies and methods for improving hearing instrument fitting,
- Fine-tuning and aftercare,
- Innovations in hearing aid technology and technical accessories,
- Innovations in the field of special-needs provisions (CI, BAHA, pediatric audiology, etc),
- Innovations in earmolds (earmold manufacturing) and hearing protection,
- Learning from mistakes: suggestions and topics for discussion based on practical experience,
- Hearing training and audio therapy,
- National differences in hearing aid provision,
- Your suggestions.
EUHA looks forward to receiving your suggestions for presentations covering one of the topics listed above, naming the author and title, by March 29, 2018.
Please submit them electronically, if possible, enclosing a one-page (A4) abstract in German, to [email protected]