Hal-Hen, Garden City Park, NY, has introduced the TVaid® RF Digital Wireless 2.4 GHz Amplifying System designed to transmit crisp stereo audio from a TV to a headset receiver. With its ergonomic and lightweight design, the TVaid RF is reportedly very comfortable to wear, provides a clear signal and excellent sound, all without the burden of disturbing others while watching TV.
In addition to connecting the TVaid to your TV, TVaid can be connected to a Hi-Fi System, radio, i-Device, or other audio sources using a standard audio patch cord. According to Hal-Hen, the new system features:
- High definition amplified digital sound;
- Ultra-Lite 1.75oz (50g) headset helps reduce fatigue;
- Base unit can charge two headsets at the same time;
- Through the wall—does not require line-of-sight for reception;
- Adjustable volume and separate balance control;
- Up to 120 dB output for excellent sound amplification;
- Automatic gain control (AGC) and noise reduction technology;
- Includes microphone and hookup cables;
- Headset automatic alerting function when battery is low;
- User replaceable LiPolymer battery, up to 8 hours/charge, and
- Full 1-year parts and labor warranty.
For more information, visit: http://www.halhen.com