With an intuitive swipe-function app, personalized sound programs, and multiple ways of connecting, the just-unveiled Widex BEYOND made-for-iPhone hearing aid is designed to deliver a high level of connectivity and sound.
According to Widex, BEYOND provides exceptional 2.4 GHz direct connectivity, while advanced TRI-LINK™ technology lets wearers instantly connect to iPhones, T-coils and a full range of DEX communication solutions. An integrated signal processing chip-set design, with 100% independent channel separation, minimal delay filters and 4 A/D converters, means BEYOND offers the cleanest sound of any hearing aid in the industry–even while streaming, reports Widex.
The company says that what makes Widex BEYOND special is its easy-to-use and customizable made-for-iPhone app. It allows full streaming functionality and control over the listening environment so hearing aid wearers are seamlessly connected anywhere and anytime – and provides unparalleled connectivity between their hearing aids. The app interface can be personalized by wearers, and also utilizes the familiar swipe functionality for easy navigation – so users can quickly and easily navigate through various intuitive commands and screens.
Other BEYOND highlights include:
- A clean sound hearing aid rated by wearers as significantly better than others. Brilliant sound – even when streaming.
- Up to 30% better speech understanding in wind with the SMARTWIND MANAGER™ that significantly reduces wind noise annoyance
- Better power consumption than many made-for-iPhone streaming hearing aids; with PowerSaver Plus™ technology, designed specifically for the demands of connectivity
- Soft Level Noise Reduction that allows soft speech sounds to be heard, while reducing bothersome soft noises
- WidexLink™ – the supreme InterEar communication technology
According to Widex USA President Jeffrey Geigel, Widex BEYOND is ahead of the game when it comes to made-for-iPhone hearing technology. “Widex is already known for leading technology and sound, but now we allow the end-users to control that sound from their pockets via their iPhone.”
“BEYOND was already presented at EUHA in Germany to great success–it created a lot of positive attention,” added Widex CEO Jørgen Jensen adds. “We are proud to have a product that sets new standards. Our customers live active lives, and BEYOND really helps them live their lives the way they want.”
Widex is a global hearing aid technology company and has been developing hearing aids for 60 years. Widex products are sold in more than 100 countries around the world, and the company employs over 3,800 people worldwide.