Clarity, a Chattanooga, Tenn-based provider of hearing loss solutions, launched its first personal sound amplification product (PSAP), the Clarity Chat™, the company announced. Available as a single unit or a pair, Clarity Chat™ is an affordable and easy-to-use sound amplifier designed for someone who wants to boost the sounds of their life so they can experience every moment loud and clear.
“Traditionally, getting hearing help hasn’t been easy,” said Graysen Ballard with Clarity. “Clarity Chat is here to change that—it’s a product that is easy to obtain, simple to use, and won’t break the bank. Ultimately, Clarity Chat turns up the volume of life so that people can live it to the fullest.”
A behind-the-ear style makes the Clarity Chat™ subtle in appearance, but it remains powerful in delivering sound thanks to the eight channels it provides to help differentiate speech from unwanted noise. One battery provides up to seven-to-ten days of usage, according to Clarity.
Other features of the Clarity Chat™ include the following:
- Voice prompts for low battery warnings, program settings, and min/max volume controls
- Adaptive feedback cancellation technology to reduce whistling and squeaking
- Sound suppression for sudden loudness
- Telecoil program for clearer sound when using a telephone or cell phone
- Four program memories for different listening needs
The Clarity Chat™ is available today for $899.95 per pair, or $499.95 for a single unit. For more information, or to purchase the Clarity Chat™, visit www.claritychat.com.
Image: Clarity website