- Doctors Say Jobs Fiasco Could Hit Non-Urgent Care
- Long-Term Hearing at Risk for Soldiers
- Steroid Treatment for Hearing Loss Disputed by Study
- Protection from Extreme Frequencies Described in New Bulletin
- Reno to Host IHS Convention
- George S. Osborne Passes Away
- A Wider Range of Sounds for the Deaf
Check out the July issue of our sister publication at www.hearingreview.com
- Slower Processing within the Aging Auditory System
- Language Progress of Children Using Advanced Hearing Instruments
- Understanding Signal Processing Decisions in Hearing Aids
- Considerations for Selecting Amplified Telephones
- Branding Your Practice
- Building an All-Star Hearing Care Team
HPR Online asked: When it comes to hearing aid fittings, do you rely on manufacturers’ first-fit software or do you use one of the independent fitting systems available on the market?
Be sure to participate in our next poll: Do you discuss cochlear implants with your patients as an option for their hearing loss? by voting on our homepage (poll is located on the left side of the page under Top News).
Read our September issue for the results!