Inventis announced the launch of Satellite Tele-audiology Solutions, described as “the first technology that allows you to perform real-time remote diagnostic tests, thanks to the use of an ANSI-certified audiometer and an embedded audio-video platform.”
Related article: Inventis Launches E-commerce Platform
With Satellite, you can perform a full audiometric test (air conduction, bone conduction, and speech) as if you and your patient were sitting in your clinic together, according to the company’s announcement. This solution helps allow your patients to take a hearing test at home or in other settings outside of your clinic while you are still in control.
Satellite – Real-time Remote Audiometry Advantages
- Works in the diagnostic software interface, helping to protect personal data.
- Helps allows “greater workflow for audiologists.” Test a patient in your office and, minutes later, test a patient in a remote location.
- Tests saved directly in NOAH database (if needed).
- Allows the audiologist to consult, to program hearing aids, and to create reports for all online patients the same as if the patient was on-site, according to Inventis.
- All devices that mount Satellite technology are CE and FDA approved.
Inventis has developed a program called “A Patient is Waiting,” which allows a user to schedule an online appointment with one of the Inventis staff, simulating the patient at a remote location, according to the company. This 10-minute simulation allows the user to see a real-time test performed.
For more information about Satellite, please visit: www.inventis.it/satellite.
Inventis is a company providing instrumentation and software solutions to hearing and balance care professionals around the world. From its team of engineers to its worldwide distributors, Inventis is committed to being “a reliable and innovative manufacturer of medical devices.”
Inventis develops and manufactures audiology equipment including, audiometers, middle ear analyzers, and hearing aid fitting solutions.
For more information, please visit: www.inventis.it.