Weave, “the complete business toolbox for small businesses,” announced its full speaker lineup for the second Business Growth Summit and named actor Ken Jeong as its keynote speaker.
Related article: Top-6 Best Audiology Business Practices
The Spring installment of Business Growth Summit is titled “Attract” and will focus on helping business owners leverage free expert insights to acquire new customers and bring in more business, according to Weave. Jeong’s Business Growth Summit keynote will touch on how he’s harnessed his approach to capturing people’s attention and creating unique experiences.
Jeong is best known for his starring role in The Hangover, but Jeong didn’t begin his professional life in acting or comedy. Jeong started in medicine — earning his medical degree at the University of North Carolina and completing his internal medicine residency in New Orleans while developing his comedy, before being discovered in 1995. Jeong’s keynote will highlight what motivated his career change, and what the healthcare and entertainment industries can learn from each other when it comes to attracting business.
The Business Growth Summit full speaker lineup brings together a full slate of experts at attracting and building new customer bases. Speakers include:
- Lindsey Stirling, award-winning violinist & YouTube star with nearly 13 million subscribers,
- Roy Banks, Weave CEO & digital payments pioneer,
- Steve Sonnenberg, Awardco CEO & employee recognition guru,
- Steve Dale, Certified animal behavior specialist,
- Kirk Behrendt, dental practice management coach,
- Brian Gallagher, physical therapy practice innovations expert,
- Jay Shorr, founder and partner of Shorr Solutions, a national medical practice consulting firm,
- Kelly Cronin, veterinary operations expert.
The two-hour event will take place live on May 19 and is free for all attendees. Recordings will be made available on demand to registered attendees after the event. Weave’s software solutions transform how local businesses attract, communicate with, and engage customers to grow their business.
To register and learn more about event topics, visit: businessgrowthsummit.com.