The American Hearing Research Fund (AHRF) announced that it has awarded seven grants to investigators who are exploring hearing, and hearing and balance disorders of the inner ear. The total amount of grant funds was just over $300,000.
Projects were chosen for their novel ideas and potential to contribute valuable information to the hearing and balance community. The awardees included:
- Jennifer Krizman, PhD, Northwestern University
- Christopher Mularczyk, MD, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Suhrud Rajguru, PhD, University of Miami
- Justine Renauld, PhD, Case Western Reserve University
- Dwayne Simmons, PhD & Bob Kane, PhD, Baylor University; Maj. Mostafa Ahmed, MD, Carl R. Darnall Medical Center
- Terrin Tamati, PhD, The Ohio State University
- Kathleen T. Yee, PhD, University of Mississippi Medical Center
To read more about each awardee’s research, please click here to visit the AHRF website.