Linköping, Sweden — The First International Conference on Cognitive Hearing Science for Communication will take place on June 19-22, 2011 in Linköping, Sweden.
The conference registration deadline is May 10, 2011.
The conference is sponsored by The Swedish Institute for Disability Research and the Linnaeus Centre HEAD Graduate School and will feature the following topics:
- Listening and cognition;
- Individual differences/lifespan approaches;
- Plasticity, protection, and compensation;
- Applications: Hearing instrument technology;
- Visual and multimodal communication;
- Hearing and deafness in special populations; and
- Measurements of hearing and cognition.
Details on the above topics and confirmed speakers are available here on the conference Web site.
Register online at: http://eventus.trippus.se/head2011attendees