Five business experts from Audigy Medical have achieved otolaryngology practice management-corporate certification through the Association of Otolaryngology Administrators, joining a short list of industry professionals who have earned the coveted COPM-C credential, the otolaryngology and neurotology practice management consulting company announced.
The certification, which reportedly requires “rigorous” study and passage of a 150-question exam, represents the knowledge required to guide otolaryngology practice owners and their teams in optimizing business operations and helping to improve the business of otolaryngology itself.
“We’re pleased to congratulate our latest team members who’ve achieved this important certification,” said Connon Samuel, Audigy Medical’s CEO. “Continuous professional development is a crucial part of our readiness and commitment to help ENT businesses reach their highest potential in an ever-evolving industry.”
COPM-C certification is said to cover a wide range of topics—from the basics of ear, nose, and throat medicine to finance, marketing, operations, information technology, and other facets of successful ENT business management. After achieving certification, recipients must also earn continuing education credits to maintain it.
Audigy Medical’s newest professionals to receive certification are:
• Renee Dieffenderfer, senior operations manager, Strategic Business Unit Operations Team
• Jason Luchterhand, regional manager, New Market Development Team
• Pete Rooks, director, Audigy Medical
• Anna Stucki, associate operations manager, SBU Operations Team
• Jesse Tervooren, senior professional development manager, SBU Professional Development Team
Source: Audigy Medical