ReSound has launched a new self-service online “Marketing ReSource Center” to help hearing healthcare professionals easily develop consumer marketing campaigns.
The company said that the goal is help its customers to develop easy-to-use marketing campaigns so that hearing health professionals can focus more on treating patients.
“Hearing healthcare professionals wear many hats, dividing their time between finance, marketing, customer service, and much more,” said Kevin Mensink, vice president of marketing, ReSound. “The Marketing ReSource Center was designed to support business owners so that they can focus on what is most important to them, their patients.”
Hearing healthcare professionals can use the Marketing ReSource Center to access ReSound’s marketing materials, which have been developed and tested through consumer input.
The ReSource Center, available at www.gnresound.com/MRC, will allow ReSound hearing health customers to:
- Create customized direct mail campaigns and newspaper ads using their logo, photos, contact information, and offers
- Set up in-home arrival dates for direct mail campaigns in advance of their promotional events
- Purchase targeted demographic and geographic mailing lists
- Access live help when they need it by calling the toll-free number
- Reduce the time needed to create, print and mail their campaign
- Request in-office display materials like posters and brochure holders
- Order customizable promotional items, and print materials for their own practices
- Access resources and content for online marketing efforts