Financial Resources: Where to Turn for Help
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act allocated $377 billion to help small businesses keep workers employed amid the pandemic and economic downturn. Here are reliable resources that explain what the programs are, how you could qualify, and how to get started.
Synchrony announced that it is sponsoring a no-cost CARES Act webinar on Wednesday April 8,from 3:15-3:45 PM EST. Sean Viergutz, principal, Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PWC) Advisory Services LLC, will break down the details of the CARES Act, and explain the programs and relief it offers small businesses.
This session will provide helpful information on:
• The $2.2 trillion CARES Act,
• The $377 billion allocated to small business relief,
• The Paycheck Protection Program, including:
o Who is eligible,
o How to calculate loan amounts,
o What is “Good Faith Certification” (required on the application),
o Loan terms (rates),
o Loan forgiveness,
• Additional programs, including Disaster Relief Funds (EIDL) via the Small Business Administration (SBA),
• Grants available through private organizations,
• How to apply, when to apply, and what to expect.
Small businesses like yours are the engine that helps run the US economy, and a vital part of the Synchrony family. We hope you will join us.
To register, please click here.